Gregory S. Moore
To Whom It May Concern:
David Odom has been most
instrumental in setting up a program in Microsoft Access to manage Surgery’s
Operative Procedure Cards on-line. With
his program we have been successfully able to:
- Format Surgical procedure cards in a layout that
can be used with any procedure and any Surgeon.
- Add or delete items from all procedure cards at
once or from individual procedure cards, including but not limited to:
- Glove Size
- Private Scrub
- Glove size
- Patient positioning information
- Patient prepping information
- Draping information
- Equipment listing
- Supply listing to include: number of, available,
location and materiels management item number.
- Instrument set(s) to include: number of, availability, bin location
and category code
- Medication to include: amount required for the procedure,
location, dosage and administration information.
- Suture information to include: type, # of,
availability and location
- Dressing information
- Case/Procedure Specific Information
- Maintain Instrument Category Information
- Supply cost and charge information.
- Format the program to be read only or have edit
capabilities based on password protection.
- Add new procedure cards
- Allow the program to interface with Instrument
Check Sheets based on the instrumentation found on the procedure card
- A way to transpose work documents into Access
- Create Reports
- List records.
- Add graphics and photos to Instrument Check
- Manipulate tables in the full edit mode.
David has always responded to
our needs in a very timely manner. He is
always been very professional. David
enjoys challenges. He energetically and
enthusiastically works on all requests.
He completely explains what he has done and why he has done it.
David has interacted with the
Sterile Processing Staff and Operating Staff in a positive manner.
We know that when we call
David, we will get a fast, friendly and accurate response.
Gregory S. Moore RN CNOR
Manager, Surgery Support